getting ready for rebeca's party - part 3


Candy topiary
I have been asked by Raychel from My creative way to be a guest blogger and make a tutorial for her readers. Since I am making things for Rebeca's party I decided to make a photo tutorial of this candy topiary. I will be making two of these and use them on a candy/sweets table I'll be setting up at her party.
They are very easy and fun to make.
If you want to see how I made this one and read the tutorial please click here.

Thank you so much Raychel for inviting me. I loved being a part of this.

6 comments:

  1. Ce interesant!!!! Si ce frumos. Super ideee. Multumim ca imparti cu noi secretele decorarii petrecerilor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovanna,iti multumesc pt sfat l-am stiut de undeva dar l-am uitat,ma gandeqm in gelatina lichida sau in ce sa-l introduc,oricum l-am facut de amuzament,peste noapte mama(soacramea)nu a stiut ce-i cu ele pe masa in bucatarie si le-a mancat jumatate ,ce ne-am mai distrat de ea,superb arata aranjamentul tau cand am o ocazie mai speciala il fac,felicitari,pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. arata suuupeeeer!si foarte frumos:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte misto! de retinut ideea! multumim:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to make one for our next party!! Thanks Giovanna

    Raychel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete