fresh flower gift box cake

This is today's cake and I rushed to post it as soon as I finished it. 
Bianca from Sarea in bucate, trusted me to make a cake for someone very special to her, as she could not be here herself.
She sent me a picture of what she wanted and I did my best to give her just that and more:), if possible. We went with fresh flowers, as I am not at all talented in that area.
I didn't go overboard with the flowers, as I wanted the cake to be seen. I did not want the flowers to overcome the cake, I just wanted them to compliment it. I did not want to make a flower bouquet, I wanted to make a topper for my cake. I feel I made the right choice. I just hope Bianca feels the same way!
Really anxious to hear from you Bianca. Be truthful!
close up of the flower arrangement


6 comments:

  1. imi place cadoul si imi plac culorile. Super! Sint flori naturale, nu? Tare frumoase...sper ca nu le-ai luat din gradina mea :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. flori naturale, yap!
    nuuuu, am fost la piata si le0am cumparat. dar data viitoare.... multu de idee:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIOVANNA NU AM CUVINTE DESTULE SA-TI MULTUMESC FRUMOS PENTRU TORT! ESTE MINUNAT...AM STIUT CA AI SA FACI UN TORT SUPERB! SCUZE ..UNDE AM FOST PLECATI NU AM AVUT INTERNET ,NICI MACAR SEMNAL LA TELEFON..CU GREU AM AVUT O LINIE SI AM PUTUT SUNA DUMINICA PE BUNI! AU ZIS CA LE-A PLACUT MULT..MAI LES GUSTUL! AM SA ITI TRIMIT POZE...AM SA POSTEZ SI LA MINE PE BLOG SI AZI NE AUZIM MAI TARZIU!:)ITI MULTUMEC FRUMOS! ESTI MINUNATA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NU AM SCRIS MAI DEVREME ,DOAR AZI NOAPTE LA 1 AM AJUNS...AM FOST RUPTA...ACUM M-AM TREZIT SI PRIMU LUCRU AM SARIT PE CALC...:)MULTUMESC GIOVANNA!

    ReplyDelete