getting ready for rebeca's party - part 2

party invitations!!!!!!!


I found this zebra party invitation over at Celebrate it! and it was just perfect for Rebeca's party. I am just going to print these out and have her fill them in. This way I get to save a lot of time.
Rebeca goes to an international school, so they all speak English very well, therefore the fact that the invitation is in English is not an issue for us.
Thank you Celebrate it! for sharing. You will find many other great ideas in there so go check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Felicitari pentru aparitia in My Creative Way!!! pupici!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovanna, have you seen your mention on this blog? http://mycreativeway.blogspot.com/2010/05/giovannas-cakes.html Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks caroline. yap it's a great post!!! I am sooo happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you like the zebra invitations! I created them for my daughter's party and just had to share them. Thanks again!

    Char @ Celebrate-It.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. giovanna felicitari....meriti din plin! eu sper sa ajungi cat de departe!bravo bravo bravo!pupici

    ReplyDelete