travelling around the world cake for newly weds

I was shown a picture of this cake and asked to do it, because the design of this cake had a lot of meaning to the newly weds.  I like how it came out. It is going more than 400 km by car so I am hoping for the best here:)


detail of the groom.
I was asked to give him a bow tie, so I thought why not a suit, then?
Really trying to impress my friend, here:))))
Hope you are pleased Anca!

detail of my chubby bride:))))))
I hope it does not offend anyone. sometimes things do not turn out the way you expect them to.

and the cake again
Does it meat your approval, Anca?

6 comments:

  1. Dragut si tortul asta.
    Imi plac mult globul pamentesc si figurinele.
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cake! Such a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. e tare simpatic...sper sa ajunga cu bine:)si sunt sigura ca o sa le placa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ES DIVERTIDISIMA !!! UN BESO MUY FUERTE.PILI

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ daniela bighiu - multumesc mult.

    gracias pili. un beso para ti tambien.

    @ just me - sper. am sa aud probabil saptamana viitoare impresiile. te pusi

    @ caroline - thank you. I loved the concept too.

    @ bianca - multumesc. te pup si spor la torturi

    ReplyDelete