Halloween party

Hello again,
I wanted to share with you all what I have done this year for Halloween. I am so very tired but at the same time anxious to post all those pics and see what you all think.

This is the small candy buffet that I have set up within the party





And this is the cake.
My husband built me a coffin out of cardboard which we spray painted black on the outside. For the interior I used self adhesive black paper. This is not a very good picture, but this is the only one I've got.



I have also done the food part. check it out please.





































3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love it all but I think the ham head is my favorite!!

    Very Creative.

    Raychel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pero bueno ...
    Que forma más espectacularmente deliciosa de celebrar Halloween.
    Estaría todo terrorificamente Rico.
    Supongo que se ha empleado mucho tiempo para hacer tanta cosa y todo tan decorado ¿No?
    Felicidades a tu marido por la ayudita del ataud, bien francamete esta.

    Felicidades a ti, por tu ingeniosa habilidad para todo lo que haces.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete