green apples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
This weekend a good friend, neighbor and gorgeous young lady that I am fortunate to have in my life got MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So there I was, making her wedding cake and a few other projects that I am going to show you.

First let me show you my first candy/sweets buffet! It was a big hit at Monica's lovely wedding.
here come the pics












I hope you like my chocolate dipped apples. I especially love the bride and the groom on top of my green apple crystal bowl cake.
The green apple stationary I used for the guests' paper bags was taken from here. I saved them on my computer and used parts of it to make what you can see and the table numbers as well. So thank you CREATURE COMFORTS for sharing! you made Monica's wedding a bit more green apple-ysh:)

This is a picture of me, the bride and her sister, setting up the room, one day before the wedding.



I also made two apple pyramids to go on her table. for these you just have to use cone shaped florist's sponge, which I did not have, so I carved a cone shape out of 5 rectangular ones. Then I put wooden skewers into the apple and pushed them in the sponge starting from the bottom. In the various spots that were left uncovered I put green moss. this is the result:





Using the free green apple stationary that I have mentioned above, I also did the table numbers.



and here comes the ..... CAKE!
with green apples of course



I am going to leave you with a few pics from the wedding. I haven't got the ones taken by the professional photographer, so you will have to settle for these ones.









And this is my precious, not so red haired anymore, Rebecca holding hands with Monica.

Congratulations Monica and Oli!
Happy to have been a part of your special day.




9 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena, te ha quedado muy bien y con mucho gusto.
    BSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gioanna,
    Es impresionante.
    ¿Como se puede Tanta Tener cretividad una raiz de una manzana verde?
    Gracias por Dejarnos colar en la boda, preciosa fue.
    Felicidades a los novios.
    ¿Quien de las tres eres tu, la del pelo moreno?

    Tartas las anteriores, impresionates.
    El castillo, una monada.
    Y Tom Y Jerry, increibles, mi hijo alucino al verla y el barco .... Bueno todas.

    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola isabel,
    gracias por tus palabras. me han llenado el corazon de alegria. tus mensajes siempre son muy positivos y muy esperados, desde luego:)
    tendras un corazon que te se sale:)
    con el frio que hace aqui, el calor de tus mensajes es mas que bienvenido. un beso guapa.

    si yo soy la morena y cuando pondre las instrucciones dela tarta tom y jerry, te avisare. seguro que a ti te saldra mejor. ahora que miro la foto me veo cositas que la proxima vez cambiaria para que saliera la tarta mas perfecta, pero en el momento, con la prisa de entregarla a tiempo, no me di cuenta de que era lo que no estaba bien hecho.
    bueno asi se aprende, practicando. la prossima mejor!

    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are some good ideas ;)) i seen many wedding cakes in my life,but none like this one :) good work and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una tarta preciosa!!! seguro que tu amiga se quedó fascinada y encantada con ella!!!

    Besotes

    Miel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love all the ideas!!

    My daughter's 5th birthday is going be a candy store theme and I can not wait to have a candy buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not thank you enough for what you did for my wedding! It was the most beautiful day of my life. Everything was JUST PERFECT......and...when I saw the cake.....AMAZING........THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, for the great ideeas and for helping me have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!!!

    ReplyDelete