cakes for girls

I have done these two cakes yesterday. Both have simple designs, but I like them just the same.
Ieri am facut aceste doua torturi, amandoua simple dar in opinia mea de efect.



The large one was made for a lovely young lady who was celebrating her 18th years of age. She was wearing a dress almost the same color as the cake. The cake was actually a more vibrant purple, but because of my camera's flash it looks different. The birthday girl herself chose the color scheme and the design as well, so I just made it real for her. The inside was raspberry -yogurt mousse, very difficult to stack and cover in fondant, but do-able as you can see. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTINA!!!!!!!
Tortul mare a fost facut pentru o frumoasa tanara ce implinea 18 ani. Era imbracata cu o rochita de un mov foarte apropiat culorii tortului. Culoarea tortului era mult mai puternica de fapt, dar pentru ca am facut poza noaptea, din cauza flash-ului a iesit diferita de realitate. sarbatorita insusi a ales culorile si designul tortului, eu doar l-am realizat pentru ea. Continutul era un mousse de iaurt si zmeura, foarte dificil de cladit si de imbracat in fondant, dar realizabil totusi, dupa cum se vede. LA MULTI ANI CRISITINA!!!!!



The smaller one, was done for a young lady as well. I was given total freedom and I had to change the design three times before I got to finish it. I encountered a few problems that changed it's initial planned look. Still, I am pleased with the way it turned out.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORANA!!!!
Acest tort l-am facut tot pentru o tanara. Am avut libertate in ceea ce priveste designul si din cauza unor problemite am schimbat designul initial pe parcursul decorarii lui de 3 ori! dar sunt chiar multumita si de aceasta varianta finala.
LA MULTI ANI SORANA!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Las tartas son preciosas. Felicidades...
    besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my page, if you place an order and you can do that and include more paises.para make a purchase do not forget to include shipping and handling, thanks for everything and if you know someone you care Tell of my page if you have any questions contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosas las dos, que colores mas bonitos, esa es mi lucha Conseguir los colores que quiero, sobre todo el negro y el rojo que nunca me salen. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Paca!!!!!!! he vosto que soys 3 las que manejais vuestro blog. Como no se a la cual me tengo que dirijir, te voy a llamar Paca (de las Pacas):) espero que no os molesteis.
    para lo de los colores, si cuestan mucho de conseguir, pero con mas colorante si que salen, como puedes ver. yo uso el colorante de wilton, de momento. En Espana, lo compraba por internet de la tienda americana. uso mas de medio botecito para obtener los colores fuertes. tus tartas estan preciosas igual ves, a mi me encantan mas las tartas pasteles, que yo casi nunca no las hago.
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola clara,
    voy a pasar tu pagina a mis amigas de espana. yo me lo puedo comprar de aqui, asi no pago trasporte desde espana, que es carissimo!!! pagaria mas de trasporte que de productos.
    un beso

    ReplyDelete